In this blog, I intend to write about non-security related topics that interest me. A bit about me:
- I work as a cyber security executive at a large company.
- I founded and co-host the Defensive Security Podcast
- I manage the infosec.exchange Mastodon instance
- I write about cyber security on my blog at infosec.engineering.
- I am fascinated by human cognition and the impacts that various heuristics and biases have on our daily lives. I am particularly interested in how humans (mis)perceive risk.
- I am an avid audio book listener.
- I’m @maliciouslink on Twitter where an scary number of people follow me, mostly because I post pictures of my dog.
Welcome again, and thanks for visiting.